A good Contact Center is based on People, Processes and Technology
Motivated, well trained Personnel
- We put our people first. We follow union agreements diligently and provide good benefits to our staff. We train and coach them well and give them the best possible tools and processes to provide great service.
- When our people are happy our clients’ customers are happy with the service we provide.
Client Engagement Team Committed to the Assignment
- Our assignment-based organization structure and Client Engagement Team (CET) model ensures everyone on the assignment fully knows the requirements and have the necessary skills to execute the task at hand.
Successful Outsourcing Know How
- One of the greatest challenges in an outsourcing is when people feel insecure and can react negatively.
- We have extensive experience in assignment takeovers and have a developed a process that ensures personnel feel secure during the transition.
Well Developed Processes and Methods Ensure Excellent Results
- GoExcellent’s Contact Center processes are state of the art.
- Our Contact Center methodology is based on the COPC standard and best practices governing the entire Contact Center operation.
- We are constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our clients and their customers.
- We continuously monitor the quality of our customer service providers and telephone interactions to ensure we meet expectations.
State of the Art Multi-Channel Technology Solutions
- Our technology seamlessly supports the multi-channel Contact Center.
By continuously developing our technology we save our clients time, resources, investment costs, competence training and the risk of technology obsolescence.
A Mutual Sharing of Risk and Reward
- Our Contact Center Service always aims to strengthen our client’s business. Therefore, our agreements are based on mutually shared risks and rewards.
This encourages us to think of our clients business interests as our own.